Ships in 7-8 days
Go from yoga to dinner in our body-hugging printed leggings! Compression fit performance fabric milled in Montreal. Made to last, this fabric won't lose shape and the vibrant print will never fade.
- Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
- The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
- Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
- Compression fit, our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
- Ankle hems are also cover-stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric
- Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
- Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your leggings again soon
- Designed in Canada featuring La Peg Pix photography
- Eco-friendly production.
- Limited edition
Conscious Fashion, Sustainably Handmade to order
Once your order is placed, our technicians get started printing your item using state-of-the-art digital printing techniques which infuse eco-friendly inks deep into the fibers of the material. Once printed, skilled craftspeople will hand-cut and then stitch it all together for you, completing your one-of-a-kind piece. We hold no stock, nor do we produce products beyond need. Creating products on demand allows us to reduce the waste and environmental impact associated with fast fashion.