Ships in 7-8 days
Go from yoga to dinner in our body hugging printed leggings! Compression fit performance fabric milled in Montreal. Made to last, this fabric won't lose shape and the vibrant print will never fade.
- Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
- The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
- Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
- Compression fit, our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
- Ankle hems are also cover stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric
- Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
- Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your leggings again soon.
- Designed in Canada featuring La Peg Pix photography.
- Eco-friendly production.
- Limited edition.
Conscious Fashion, Sustainably Handmade to order
Once your order is placed, our technicians get started printing your item using state-of-the-art digital printing techniques which infuse eco-friendly inks deep into the fibers of the material. Once printed, skilled craftspeople will hand-cut and then stitch it all together for you, completing your one-of-a-kind piece. We hold no stock, nor do we produce products beyond need. Creating products on demand allows us to reduce the waste and environmental impact associated with fast fashion.