Ships in 6-7 days
Made to move with you, our athletic crop top gives freedom to your creativity and yoga practice! This feminine and flattering sports tank pairs perfectly with leggings to keep you covered for your workouts and dance routines, with baggy jeans for a hip look, or with boy shorts or bikini bottoms for a cute and super unique swimsuit.This Southbank Stairs design is part of The London Limited Edition Collection and features original La Peg Pix photography taken along in London during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee last spring.
- Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
- The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
- Every athletic crop top is
- Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
- Chlorine resistant
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Athletic crop top hem falls about 1-2” above the belly button on most people
- Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine dry on medium to high heat. Do not bleach. Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your top again soon.
- Designed and made in Canada
Printed and sewn by hand to order in Montreal, Canada
- Eco-friendly production
- Limited edition
Conscious Fashion, Sustainably Handmade to order
Once your order is placed, our technicians get started printing your hoodie using state-of-the-art digital printing techniques which infuse eco-friendly inks deep into the fibers of the material. Once printed, skilled craftspeople will hand-cut and then stitch it all together for you, completing your one-of-a-kind hoodie Creating products on demand allows us to reduce the waste and environmental impact associated with fast fashion.
Made to Order
We only start making your item(s) once you have placed your order. We hold no stock, nor do we produce products beyond need. Creating products on demand allows us to reduce the waste and environmental impact associated with fast fashion.